Improving your meeting openers is a great goal, and we are here to help. Meeting openers should be positive, fun and promote a productive atmosphere. It can be difficult to come up with meeting openers that accomplish those things, so that’s why we have come up with five creative ways to do just that.
- Have your attendees play two truths and a lie: This is a great way of helping people get acquainted with each other if there are people from many different companies at the meeting.
- Have everyone choose a partner and tell each other one thing they don’t know about themselves: This is a good thing to use whether or not the people at the meeting know each other. If the know each other, they can learn more about each other; if they don’t know one another, they can quickly learn about each other.
- Have everyone share their favorite movie and explain why: This is a fun way for everybody to get to know each other and possibly find out that they have something in common.
- Have everybody share their biggest current work struggle: This is extremely helpful, especially if all of your attendees work for the same company. They can share ideas with one another about how to overcome their struggles and even work together to solve them.
- Have everyone share their favorite thing about working for the company they work for: This creates a positive, productive beginning for any meeting. People will be thinking about their job in a positive light and will be more apt to pay attention during the meeting.
To talk more about this, or anything else, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.