edgefactory is a creative media production house based in Orlando, FL. We specialize in creative branding with multimedia solutions for commercial advertising and corporate videos. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies all over the world. Everything we do, we do with energy, emotion and edge! Multimedia is critical in today’s environment; apply now to be a part of the Factory’s award winning team!
edgefactory is looking for talented Graphic Designers (Freelance/Independent contractors) to join our expanding production team. We aspire to showcase our client products in a contemporary light; making all of our visual designs feel fresh and timeless with energy, emotion and edge. Our Graphic Designer role is meant for someone who knows where design is headed and doesn’t fall into banal and outdated trends. Must have a knack for turning existing assets into works of art, as well as creating your own enviable graphics. This isn’t a normal Graphics job, we want to push design forward.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
The creation, development and deployment of designs, animations, and real-time graphics directories. This position provides creative support for production and long-range assignments, contributes to group projects and works independently on assignments when needed. This is a hands-on position requiring individuals who possess a strong ability to learn quickly, push their creativity and software skills to higher levels, and actively communicate on all phases of a project to maintain the quality of edgefactory.
• Current portfolio of work showcasing experience in handling aspects of design from concept to delivery
• Prior work experience in an office environment
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Beginner to Intermediate use of After Effects
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs and basic office technical communication skills
• Knowledge in the following platforms additionally helpful (preferred): Web design / coding, File prep for print, Video / Motion Graphics
• Required: Strong theatrical design; Color and composition skill; Understanding of environmental aspects of design
(light, sound, color, texture, pattern, etc.)
• Incredible taste
• Strong understanding of typography (please provide clear examples)
• Passion and motivation to create next-level work
• At least four years of experience with Photoshop and Illustrator
• An understanding of web design and being open to learning how to code
• An ability to put yourself in the shoes of our guests
• Knowledge/Experience with design and operation of presentation software PowerPoint and Keynote
• Hand-drawing skill, Google SketchUp, AUTOCAD, Autodesk Revit, 3D Software (Autodesk Maya, 3ds Max, Cinema4D) is helpful
• Possesses an interest in Art & Trends within design media
• Organized and thorough with strong work ethics
• Desire to learn and expand skill set
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and maintain a professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment
• Above all else, a sense of logic and common sense
Bachelor’s Degree or Technical accreditation with specific training in Graphic Design or equivalent. Experience in Media production, post-production, hospitality or a related discipline.
This is a freelance/independent contractor position. Salary is based on experience.
Freelance/Independent Contractor. Some travel may be required. Office hours are 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com to apply for this position.
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Requisition ID: 052114EAE
“edgefactory is an Equal Opportunity Employer”