Live Events Producer
edgefactory is a creative media production house based in Orlando, FL. We specialize in creative branding with multimedia solutions for commercial advertising and corporate videos. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies all over the world. Everything we do, we do with energy, emotion and edge! Multimedia is critical in today’s environment; apply now to be a part of the Factory’s award winning team!
edgefactory is seeking a creative, experienced, Live Event Producer for its Orlando World Headquarters who will report to the Director of Creative Development. The Live Event Producer is responsible for the overall production of original scripted and non-scripted short-form video to support its variety of clients and agencies through creative visual storytelling. Charged with both scripted and documentary-style storytelling, the Live Event Producer works closely with Director of Creative Development and the Creative Director, on project development, production and the timely delivery for assigned shows and media content. This position works with Production Manager on budget, talent coordination, casting, and physical production planning, and hiring external vendors. The Live Event Producer will also oversee the post production process to its completion and will be responsible for creating compelling video and or show media that can be monetized across all distribution platforms.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Envision, plan, and execute creative and profitable original video productions that meet both sales protocol and edgefactory priorities. Liaise between management, site production, live show production, outside vendors, post production, and sales to produce premium content. Lead transparently and engage others to grow and learn. Manage an on-set production team, exhibit courage and finesse with Talent and other departments/team members. See big-picture strategy and how each production fits into larger business objectives, solving problems proactively to meet goals and deadlines and within production budgets.
•Minimum of 4 years of video production experience with a variety of budget sizes. (small to large budgets)
•Expert knowledge and operation of PC computers.
•Savvy visual storyteller with professional creative techniques and tactics.
• Demonstrated knowledge of production equipment including cameras, lighting, audio, and the ability to communicate accurately and efficiently with production crew using production terminology.
• Ability to actively problem-solve, make snap judgments, and take handle the full responsibility of a high-profile production while facing tight deadlines and multiple unexpected challenges.
• Thorough understanding of the “business” (off-set) side of production, budget creation, legal contracts, agent and manager negotiations, talent development, content syndication, and publicity.
• Able to take direction well in stressful environments.
• Experience in the post-production process including logging footage, giving editors direction, and ensuring a flawless final cut is produced.
•Prior experience working video production house with expertise in the meetings and events production process, each department’s responsibilities, and how all entities work in concert to meet goals.
•Video production experience for Digital Platforms.
Bachelor’s degree with a focus in Film, Communications, Business, Production, Liberal Arts or equivalent combination work experience.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Requisition ID: 022514P
“edgefactory is an Equal Opportunity Employer”