Orlando, FL (September 9, 2015) — Edgefactory is among 50 statewide companies expected to see significant growth over the next several years. Edgefactory was selected from more than 500 nominees for Florida Companies to Watch, a statewide program managed by economic development group GrowFL, in association with the Edward Lowe Foundation.
The management team, competitive market position and strong community involvement were among several factors that put edgefactory in contention for the award.
“These stand-out companies are all led by entrepreneurs, and have demonstrated their capacity and intent to grow,” said Dr. Tom O’Neal, executive director of the Florida Economic Gardening Institute and associate vice president for the University of Central Florida’s Office of Research and Commercialization. “They also all have critical intellectual property or a niche position that gives them a competitive edge in their markets,” he said.
The 50 companies named the 2015 Florida Companies to Watch generated a total of more than $1.2 billion in revenue and added nearly 1,000 employees between 2011 and 2014.
Together, the companies project a 23 percent increase in revenue and 19 percent increase in job growth in 2015.
Companies named to the list will be officially recognized November 5 at the Hard Rock Live, Universal CityWalk, Orlando.
“Our entire organization is excited to receive such an honor as to be recognized by GrowFL, for what we have so much fun doing” said Brian Cole, CEO/President edgefactory. “We have one of the most creative teams in the industry, which continues to grow and achieve amazing results in Brand Media design. Over the past year we’ve worked hard to strategically build our business relationships both here in Florida and throughout the world, as we continually look forward; creating great experiences.”
Joining edgefactory on the Florida Companies to “Watch” list are the following Florida-based businesses:
- Accessibility Services, Inc. (Homossassa)
- Atlantic Logistics Inc. (Jacksonville)
- Auto Customs, LLC (Ocala)
- Biological Tree Services (Sarasota)
- Bruno Air Conditioning (Bonita Springs)
- Coastal Cloud (Palm Coast)
- CTI Physician Leadership Institute (Tampa)
- Design Interactive, Inc. (Orlando)
- edgefactory (Orlando)
- Fit2Go (Miami)
- GENICON (Winter Park)
- GPS Industries, LLC (Sarasota)
- Highway Systems Incorporated (Sumterville)
- Ideal Aluminum Products (St. Augustine)
- Image Skincare (Lantana)
- Intelligent Retinal Imaging Systems, LLC (IRIS) (Pensacola)
- IQ Formulations (Tamarac)
- ISGF (Orlando)
- ITS Fiber (Indiantown)
- KRS Global Biotechnology (Boca Raton)
- Leapfactor (Miami)
- Locus Traxx Worldwide (Jupiter)
- Logoup.com (Pompano Beach)
- Modus Operandi, Inc. (Melbourne)
- Moguldom Media Group LLC (Fort Lauderdale)
- Momentum Consulting Corp. (Miami Lakes)
- NanoPhotonica (Lake Mary)
- Noble (Orlando)
- Novel Engineering, Inc. (Cocoa Beach)
- Orion Technologies, LLC (Orlando)
- Pan American Food Brokers Inc. (Miami)
- Quality Enclosures, Inc. (Sarasota)
- QualityHub, Inc. (Orlando)
- Quantachrome Corporation (Boynton Beach)
- Red Lambda, Inc. (Longwood)
- RIP-IT Sports (Orlando)
- Rochester Electro-Medical, Inc. (Lutz)
- RUSH Construction, Inc. (Titusville)
- Savage Race (Orlando)
- Source1 Purchasing (Boynton Beach)
- Symphonic Distribution (Wesley Chapel)
- Synergy Billing, LLC (Daytona Beach)
- Technical Software Services, Inc. (Pensacola)
- The Balmoral Group (Winter Park)
- The Villages Insurance (The Villages)
- Uproar PR (Orlando)
- Victory Marketing Agency (Ft. Myers)
- WomenCertified, Inc. (Hollywood)
- YellowPepper (Miami)
- Zobily (Sarasota)
“This is a strong group of companies that deserve this special recognition given annually to the state’s top second stage companies,” said Dr. O’Neal. Second-stage companies are defined as those with six to 99 full-time employees and between $750,000 and $50 million in annual revenue. There are many programs and incubators promoting start-up businesses; GrowFL is the only Florida program that focuses exclusively on second-stage companies.
For more information, visit flctw.growfl.com.