edgefactory is a creative media production house based in Orlando, FL. We specialize in creative branding with multimedia solutions for commercial advertising and corporate videos. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies all over the world. Everything we do, we do with energy, emotion and edge! Multimedia is critical in today’s environment; apply now to be a part of the Factory’s award winning team!
edgefactory is looking for an experienced Editor to join our Factory team. This Editor should be detailed and meticulous in a high speed, high volume environment. Their primary focus is the assembling of recorded raw material into a finished product suitable for broadcast. The material may consist of camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and motion graphic pieces, assembled and designed by other factory workers. The editor may be part of a team and they will usually work closely with the director, and many times independently, to achieve the desired end result. You will be required to produce to a consistently high standard.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Collaborate with factory workers to understand business and client requirements. Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling video Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals. Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner, and in a high volume environment. Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve branding and messaging
• Encoding, Conversion and Transcoding Video
• Color Grading/Color Correction
• Work with 2k and 4k footage
• Basic Motion Tracking
• Time Remapping and Syncing
• Audio Mixing and Music Editing
• Storyboarding and Style Frames layout
• Rendering samples, pieces, and finals at various resolutions/codecs
• Work with centralized media as well as networked assets
• Microsoft Office (Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Cinema4D (a plus)
• Maya (a plus)
• DVD/Blu-Ray creation (Adobe Encore and/or DVD Studio Pro a plus)
• Expert proficiency with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Sony Vegas (a plus)
• Portfolio, Reels, and/or Editing Samples preferred
Candidates should be passionate about editing. Candidates should also be self-motivated, organized, creative, detail-oriented, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Travel is required; both nationally & internationally. Office hours are 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for this position.
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Requisition ID: 052114EAE
“edgefactory is an Equal Opportunity Employer”